Free creative services for RSOs
The Creative Services team provides FREE graphic design, photography, filming, or video editing for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and other student groups. Make your request today!
Part of the Student Organization Center in CUB 331, the Creative Services team provides free graphic design for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and other student groups.
We can create:
- Posters, sandwich boards, flush flashes, banners and other print materials
- Digital signage
- T-Shirts and other promo items
- Social media images and more!
Photo and video
Part of the Student Organization Center in CUB 331, the Creative Services team provides free photography, filming, or video editing for RSOs and other student groups.
- Event coverage: meetings, workshops, conferences, concerts and more.
- Photography and headshots
- Promotional video and/or photo compilations
- Social media videos
- Digital signage display videos
RSO Swag x Ignite
RSO Swag x Ignite gives RSOs an easy way to design and sell products to tell their story, rally crowd support, and raise brand awareness.
Work with someone from the RSO Creative Services Team to customize your own merchandise — including apparel, totes, blankets, and more — to sell products, accept donations, or both!
RSO Rewards Program
Groups using our design and video services will accumulate points toward awesome prizes for each work order submitted!
Work order submissions will be tracked during the fall and spring semesters. RSOs earn rewards based on the number of work orders submitted.
- 3 work orders: 25 custom-designed small stickers (Redbubble or CustomInk)
- 6 work orders: Tabletop pull-up banner with your RSO’s design or $50 contribution
- 9 work orders: Contribution of up to $100 for your RSO towards a purchase consistent with relevant COVID-19 regulations.
- Points will reset at the beginning of each academic year.
- Points may be cashed in at lower values or can be saved up for higher values throughout the academic year.
- Student organizations funded by S&A fees are not eligible to win.
- Only new/original work orders will count toward rewards points.
- Work orders created for a reward design do not count toward rewards points.
Student organizations are not eligible if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Funded by S&A fees
- Directly supported by academic departments/colleges/programs
- Members of the Greek community
The Student Organization Center reserves the right to exclude groups from eligibility based on existing funding sources and other support. Rules and prizes subject to change.
Student Involvement, Compton Union Building 320, PO BOX 647204, Pullman, WA, 99164-7204 email@example.com p 509/335-9667