Registered Student Organizations
A Registered Student Organization (RSO) is a club that has gone through the registration process to become an official organization at Washington State University in Pullman.
Creating or joining an RSO is a remarkable way to participate in campus life. Being in an RSO can better your experience in college, help you find your passions, and set your goals.
Benefits of Joining an RSO
- Get connected and seek out helpful resources at WSU.
- Build community and discover new friends with similar interests.
- Discover the passions and strengths that will carry you through life.
- Build your resume; it's never too early to start.
- Improve your time management and organizational skills.